Book your ticket for JLM's One Day Conference as we shape the agenda in the Jewish community and the Labour movement in the run up to the most important General Election in decades. Join us for a day for discussion and reflection as we look towards the future.
Taking place on Sunday 8 January at JW3 from 10am-6pm in North London we will be hearing from speakers from across the Jewish community (here and abroad) and the Labour Movement.
In previous years we have welcomed Labour Leader Keir Starmer, former Prime Minister Gordon Brown, Israeli Labor Leader Merav Michaeli and leading Democrat politicians from the United States.
Tickets (including lunch) are £20 per person or £10 for students or unwaged. If the price is prohibitive for you, please get in contact at [email protected].
- Wes Streeting MP - Shadow Health Secretary
- David Miliband - Former Foreign Secretary
- Merav Michaeli MK - Israeli Labor Leader
- Halie Soifer - CEO of the Jewish Democratic Council of America
- Jonathan Freedland - Guardian columnist and author
- Margaret Hodge MP - JLM Parliamentary Chair
- Morgan McSweeney - Labour's Director of Campaigns
- Stella Creasy MP - Women's rights campaigner and Chair of Labour Movement for Europe
- Oz Katerji - Journalist
- Jess Phillips MP - Shadow Minister for Domestic Violence and Safeguarding
Click here to read the full programme for our One Day Conference
Registration will open from 9:30am for the first sessions at 10am.
341-351 Finchley Rd
London NW3 6ET
Google map and directions