It has been a little over three years since our last meeting but after a few false starts, we are pleased to be able to confirm the date for our next Yorkshire and Humber JLM branch AGM, to be held at 2:00pm on Sunday March 26th at the Marjorie and Arnold Ziff Community Centre, 311 Stonegate Rd, Moortown, Leeds LS17 6AZ. Our first guest speaker of the year will be Oliver Coppard, recently elected South Yorkshire Mayor and JLM member.
We aim to refresh the Executive committee at this meeting by electing new officers. A further announcement will be forthcoming alongside annual statements from the Chair (currently David Miller) and Secretary (Jonathan Lewis).
The provisional agenda is as follows:
- Confirmation of minutes of inaugural meeting – 15 Dec 2019
- Matters Arising
- Guest Speaker – Oliver Coppard, Mayor of South Yorkshire
- Verbal Update on JLM from Mike and/or Adam
- Secretary – including report on antisemitism awareness train the trainers
- Other officers
- Election of officers
- 2 joint vice-chairs
- CLP delegates
- Future meetings – frequency, topics, locations
- Any other Business – activity in local elections.
We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on this first day of British summer time!