TICKETS SALES HAVE NOW CLOSED.
PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT ON JLM SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS FOR POTENTIAL LIVE STREAMING OF SOME SESSIONS.
JLM is proud to announce the launch of JLM's One Day Conference on the 2nd September 2018 in North London.
Building on the success of our first Conference last year, we are building a day of Labour politics, international relations, debate, arts and culture.
Confirmed speakers: Luciana Berger MP, Ruth Smeeth MP, Wes Streeting MP, Jon Lansman, Dame Margaret Hodge MP, Baroness Dianne Hayter, Louise Ellman MP and Anna Turley MP, Stephen Bush and Jonathan Freedland
- Dame Margaret Hodge MP in conversation with Jonathan Freedland
- The Experiences of Jewish Labour MPs - Luciana Berger MP, Louise Ellman MP and others
- Question Time - Wes Streeting MP, Anna Turley MP, Louise Ellman MP and Richard Angell
- Confronting the Far Right - Dame Margaret Hodge MP, Joe Mulhall (Hope not Hate) and others
- ‘The Labour Party - A Church Too Broad?’- featuring leaders of Labour First, Progress, Open Labour and Momentum
- Brexit: What's really going on? - Baroness Dianne Hayter, Jasmin Beckett, Richard Angell and Wes Streeting MP
- The Inside Guide to Party Conference: Debate, disagreement and controversy - What’s really going on in Liverpool this September
- The 100 Year Alliance - The Jewish Labour Movement and the Labour Party
- What's next in the Jewish community's fight against antisemitism - Ivor Caplin, Simon Johnson and Marie Van der Zyl
More speakers and sessions are still due to be announced!
It's been another difficult year as Jewish members of the Labour Party, and we hope this Conference will take stock of the last year with our friends, provide a space to be inspired, but also set down the challenges as we look forward to Party Conference season.
In addition to the ticket prices below, 100 Club members should email Ella on email@example.com to RSVP for their free ticket.